Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

No communication with bas, c1022

Customer Question

no communication with bas , c1022
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
p2300
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Both of these codes here are communication fault codes.One relates to loss of communication with the BAS control unit itself.Make sure all fuses are o.k. and that no fuses have blown.I can see if I can locate which specific fuses need checked here if you want that info.If the fuses are o.k. inspect the wiring and connections at the BAS control unit and make sure they are all o.k.If these are found o.k. one of the most common causes is a faulty BAS control unit itself.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No blown fues!
When i check for codes in ac module it has code for no communication with all activity module ,
No comunication with bas ,
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

This sounds like the BAS control unit itself is at fault which can be common to fail needing replaced.I have seen it fail before.The communication issue may also stretch into the AAM due to the fault with the BAS control module itself or both may be faulty needing replaced.I would start with the BAS control unit first to see if this resolves all of the issues here.Make sure the wiring connections to it and running to it are all o.k.

Thanks Pete