Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Looking marks and set up 2011 MB ml350 bluetech

Customer Question

hI Michael ... looking for timing marks and set up for a 2011 MB ml350 bluetech
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Ok, there are no timing marks per se. It requires special tools to do this job and set the timing up properly. Below are all the full directions and photos to help you out

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

For some reason, not all the uploads are going thru. Here are the others

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

the rest

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The motor does have marks and yes tools needed
I have sent other mail to you ... Figure you didn't receive them, I ended up getting the proper info from Mercedes and have since finished the motorUnfortunately your info was not very helpful
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

sorry about that, never got your reply. glad you did get it and sorry fsm was not helpful