Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

I have a 2006 S350 with Airmatic message on dash. Only code

Customer Question

I have a 2006 S350 with Airmatic message on dash. Only code in suspension system is C1000. Car can be raised and lowered manually with scanner. Level sensors are reading changes when raising or lowering vehicle or when you get in or out of the car. The lights are working on the buttons on the dash. The dash will display raising vehicle when button is pushed but nothing happens.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This may be due to an internal electrical fault with the air matic computer/control module itself as I have seen fail before needing replaced.Make sure you are using a code reader/scan tool that is able to communicate with the air matic computer itself.If you are using one that can do this and if this is the code that is set in this air matic computer let me know.If not let me know which computer/ecu has set this fault code here so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Pete,
While I appreciate your response, I asked this question before lunch yesterday (sep 30) and did not get a response until this morning, the customer picked the car up yesterday around 5:30 saying they could not wait a day for each response to come back from just answer. Thanks anyway but the response time was just way too long. Don't know if a refund is available or not but I was unable to use your answer due to the amount of time for the response. Thanks again.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Once again I do apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know or if you want I can send this to customer service for you to see if they can help with a refund just let me know what you would like to do here.

Thanks Pete