FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE DIESEL/AUTOMOTIVE
1627031

I have a 2006 Mercedes ml500 I had a low voltage battery

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2006 Mercedes ml500 I had a low voltage battery service light come on the screen I changed both the battery and the alternator and when they tested the alternator the new one it showed the same reading like the old one low amperage of 12 volts and a I need a little help troubleshooting this issue
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The battery terminals are fine there does not seem to be any loose ground wires in the battery compartment or the engine bay no corrosion...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have checked all the fuses in the engine compartment in the trunk even in the battery compartment everything seems fine
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for the question. Can you tell me if the vehicle is now starting fine? Is the charging system light on when the engine is running?