Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

2003 clk 320 neither seat belts will extend. Headrest will

Customer Question

2003 clk 320
neither seat belts will extend. Headrest will go up but not down, dome light will not come on when the door is opened or when the light switch is activated.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** you please post the last 8 digits of your vin number?

Did all of these problems happen at the same time?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Marty I have submitted the info you requested and my credit card info and settings twice. The I was kicked of the page. Still no answer. Not real happy right now. I need to hear from a person not a bot.
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

I have absolutely nothing to do with the way the website operates. You will need to take that up with customer service. I've marked the other question as a duplicate. Make sure they credit you back for the extra charges.

In regards ***** ***** car, did you check the fuses in the trunk fuse box? Is there 12V present at fuse #9?