Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Ml350:

Customer Question

Hi
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Michael Warfield replied 1 year ago.

Hi, are you having trouble with your tailgate?

Have you replaced the latch on the tailgate already?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I disconnected the battery and the problem started. We've tried other latches on the car and even did computer scan and the tailgate will still not open except through emergency opening from inside the trunk. What could be the problem? Initially when the problem started we used to hear a sound in an attempt to open it with the key, but now we don't hear any sound as if the stuff is completely dead. Any help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions + Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help with this today.I am replying as I see the other expert hasn't replied back yet and wanted to see if you still need help with this here.If you do let me know so we can continue.If you prefer to wait until the other expert has replied let me know.

Thanks Pete