Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Shop Supervisor at County Fleet
62275574

My 2002 right rear window has slipped down into the door

Customer Question

My 2002 right rear window has slipped down into the door panel. Looking for instructions on how to remove door liner and repair window.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

There are two different styles of door options on your vehicle. You can use the pictures to determine which style you have. Here are the repair diagrams for the door panel, liner, and window regulator.

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** can help. The instructions that Jared posted are incorrect for your vehicle. I have attached the correct procedures below. Please reply back to me if you have any questions. Kindly rate my service when you are done.

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

I've attached the instructions for removing the rear liner and replacing the window lifter.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Marty

Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

I attempted to attach five documents but it looks like the limit is 3 at a time.

I attached both the Code Z07 model and the Code 293 model (with side impact air bag). You might notice that door liner type 1 is the same document that was sent a second time by the other expert.

I know it's probably a long shot that you have the armored version of this car (Z07), but I just didn't want to assume you have the code 293 model.

Here is my version of the window regulator which I attempted to attach earlier (for 293 model), but it didn't go through. If you need the Z07 model let me know.