Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have a 2010 Mercedes r350 and it is leaning to the left

Customer Question

Hello I have a 2010 Mercedes r350 and it is leaning to the left side. When I bend down and listen to the back left tire area it sounds as though air is being released. Can you tell me what could be the issue and how much would it cost to fix if I went
to and independent mercedes mechanic. thanks
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Sounds like the airbag is leaking. If you can give me the vin I can get you the part number and rough price. Lou

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4JGCB6FBXAA103680Thank You
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also can the car be driven while in this state as i have to go to work or will I make it worse

I would not recommend driving because it will damage the shocks then.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks where you able to look up the vin i sent you for the rough estimatethanks

Yes I will get this too you shortly :)

Ok airbag is part number 251-320-04-25 cost is 588$ labor is 200$ plus tax for all it of course depends on your area some prices are up or down. And they may want to do both sides so double the parts and add a extra 150$ to labor for that. Sorry for delay it has been busy today. I'm usually a lot quicker. Hope this information helps. If you need anything please let me know. I am here to help. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.