Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Mb, I own a 2003 mb sl500. The front of my car suddenly

Customer Question

Hi mb Paul, my name is***** own a 2003 mb sl500. The front of my car suddenly dropped. The dashed warning said abc, stop car to low. I took it to a garage. They changed the left rear valve block, one an actuator one hieght sencer & the left front strut. Now the rides very stiff & very hard. The car bounces as it rides & when i stop @ a red light the front of the car slowly goes down. Then when i release the breaks the front of the car suddenly rises. When i park the car remains high. The abc, car to low warning comes on and off constently.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello Dennis. Something does not make sense. When the front of the car drops it means there is a issue with the front valve block. Why did they replace rear parts ?

Ok Dennis the valve block near the rear of the drivers seat is the rear valve block. The front valve block is located under the front bumper just forward of the left front tire.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I have sent a offer if interested. Up to you