Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

I have an E350 2008. the low beam out indicator came on and

Customer Question

I have an E350 2008. the low beam out indicator came on and the left low beam was not working. It has xenon headlamps. I replaced the bulb but still does not work. I verified the bulb from the right side does not work on left and original left hand bulb works on the right.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If this is too much for someone to figure out lets just cancel this and I will figure something else out.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The most common cause for the headlamp to fail on your 2008 E350 is usually caused by a failed SAM (Signal Activation Module) . In order to determine if that is the cases you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Headlamp%20Sept%2018.pdf

Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

See the removal steps in this link as well if needed.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/SAM%20sept%2018.pdf