Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

I have 06 clk 500, convertible top stop working, the pumps

Customer Question

I have 06 clk 500 , convertible top stop working , the pumps don't make any noise , the window goes down but top don't move , now I try close the top manually , the piece by the trunk , is lock down , how do I operate the top manualy
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** apologize for the wait. Click on the instructions below for the procedure to manually close the top. Scroll to page 425 for the procedure.

http://www.mbusa.com/vcm/MB/DigitalAssets/pdfmb/ownersmanual/2006_clk350_clk500_clk55amg.pdf

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not happy , with my answer, I got that answer for free , I need to know from a hands on mechanic , how to let up an down the top , I have try the manually way , before I try, your same answer ,the top is still half close an half opening , I'm very unhappy, I have over 25yrs of automotive experience , try to find away complete my task thx I need help
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. In your original question you asked "how do I operate the top manually". I provided you with the procedure to manually operate the top. You never stated that you already had the instructions. Where exactly are you running into trouble?