Mike, Technician
Experience:  34 years of in the Motor Trade as diagnostic Technician and general repair work.
9261905

I just read your your answer E350 radio. Does that apply to

Customer Question

I just read your your answer for 2009 E350 radio. Does that apply to 2011 also?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Super mechanic replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome, thank you for requesting me. I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Although we answer many questions each day, I am not sure which one you are referring to.

Do you get a "Device Unavailable" message when trying the Sirius radio?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First activation got me some of the stations I am paying for. Every activation since leaves this message
"Call SIRIUS to activate system at(###) ###-#### ***** ID XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

Sorry, I haven't run into any like that, (yet) , but wait there may be another expert who has more. I will opt out and open it back up. Please DON’T REPLY to this post as that will lock the question back to me, also DON’T RATE THE ANSWER yet, someone should be along shortly, I’m sure, thanks and sorry I wasn’t able to help with it.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome -

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.

I have a net link for you to help you - please click HERE.

Follow through with that there and that should sort this for you...

IF that doesn't help - try a reboot of the system. To do this you need to do as follows - remove the key from the car - disconnect the car battery - and connect / wire the two battery cable clamps together. Leave like that for 30 mins - this drains residual effects like memory effect from the unit - After that time, undo the tied cables and reconnect the cables to the battery. Retry the system.

IF none of that works, you are going to need to have the system plugged in and checked / tested at a MB dealer to sort it.

Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this.. I will be only on a little today due to other commitments but will always get back to you if needed.

~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .

.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --

Best Rgds, MIKE