Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

Marty, I'm trying to find what other part numbers are

Customer Question

Hi Marty,
I'm trying to find what other part numbers are compatible with the Yaw Rate sensor from a 2001 ML320 (A1635426340)
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

hello, the number you provided does not show up in the system, also it is nowhere near the correct number. the numbers that will work are the following.

(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>

hope this helps. Lou

Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lou,
I got that number right of the part itself. Are you saying that I can use any of the numbers you provided? This is an expensive sensor and I want to be sure I get the correct one.
Ash.

Hello ash. I looked up the ML in the parts catalog and searched with your part number and it came up as nothing found. I then searched for the yaw rate sensor and those are the available supersessions that are for that sensor. If you can recheck the number on yours I could look again but the number you provided would have shown up as I searched with the option "part without vehicle information" so it would have searched the entire catalog. Not saying that this is the only time that it happened but Google those part numbers. See what the pictures are and if they match. Its possible you did not pull the correct sensor from the center console. I agree the part is expensive so I will do my best to make sure we are in the same page. Lou

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please see the pic attached. I also got the following number from the dealer as the current replacement:(###) ###-####

Well that number shows up correct. I can't explain what the difference was.and the picture is good. Maybe the last number is ***** not 63, I will have to opt out for the night. Maybe another expert can help. My apologies. I have to sign off.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for trying. Goodnight.
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ash, can you post the last 8 digits of your vin number for me?

Marty

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Marty, I bought another used part matching the one I have.
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Great! Let me know if you need anything.

Marty