Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Need code 1999 ml320

Customer Question

Need code for my 1999 ml320
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello. If you get me your vin I can get you the code. Lou

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4AJGAB54E0XA056957

Ok the code in the Benz system is 53113 if you enter it and it goes back to "code" after pressing the OK button then STOP. You will need to pull the radio out and get me the serial number off the radio. It's possible the code was not updated in the system when the radio was replaced at one point. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

did it work?

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No didn't work. ..not gonna take the radio apart. So we gonna leave it at that for now .

Radio slides out with two keys. No other tools necessary. Sorry it did not work. That means that the radio was replaced and the info was not updated in the Mercedes system. Let me know if you want to go further. Take care. Lou