Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

I have a 1983 mercedes 300D with very little millage and is

Customer Question

I have a 1983 mercedes 300D with very little millage and is like new. I has no ac. Can I get one that will fit my car. what will it cost for the system and who has it. after market is ok
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the ac was never installed on this model here at all you would want to speak with an auto accessory install facility to see what they can order in for you to install an ac system.Usually this is the best option for this here and they should be able to locate a system that will work on your model here.You can also speak with a Mercedes dealer as sometimes they can order in a retro fit ac kit to fit your model but in some cases this can be expensive compared to an after market system.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.