Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

My 2011 Mercedes benz c300 was involved in a front end

Customer Question

my 2011 Mercedes benz c300 was involved in a front end collision but wont start. the steering wheel airbag and knee airbag deployed but still wont start. when go to start the car all it does is clicks once and the engine wont even turn. we tried with a brand new and charged battery but it still wont work.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello. The jump start point in the engine bay also houses a "pyrotechnic " fuse that will separate power from the engine in the event of a accident. You will need to replace the jump start / precise box. I will upload instructions for you.

Hope this information helps. You will have to replace the jumpstart/prefuse box near the battery. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the second link is extremely blurry and I cannot read it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ya I tried what he you said and it didn't work and I wanted to see if I could talk over the phone

Yes sorry we can talk over the phone. It was late for me last night so I had not seen your reply my apologies. What had you already tried ??

I will try and make the second link better. I see what you mean. My apologies

Here is a better picture of the fuse box with the cover removed. All the wires need to be tested for power. All should have power.

Also check for this on your battery , this will separate power in a accident. See if there is power in both sides of the battery cable.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/dk3fyo9ue6dygg3

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi thanks for your help but none of it fixed the problem. I would like my money back because I am not satisfied that it didn't work.

I have submitted for your refund.