Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

Like many others I seem to have a issue with my mercedes

Customer Question

like many others I seem to have a issue with my mercedes s500 killing my battery. I put new battery i read the same issue I read all over that it could be the trunk light or seat switches in your opinion what do u see the most that is the cause of this problem
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately there are many components that can cause a battery drain and in order to determine what is causing it you are going to need to perform an battery draw test. I have enclosed the procedure in link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it in the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Drain%20Sept%208.pdf