Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

My interior fan won't shut off even after car is off. It is

Customer Question

Hello
My interior fan won't shut off even after car is off. It is draining my battery. What should I do?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Sounds like the blower motor regulator has failed. You can remove the fuse in the meantime , or unplug the resistor (regulator same thing ) the plug is under the dash on the passenger side , it's the only plug that goes up into the black housing. Let me know if you need more info on where the fuse is or if you are going to replace the parts yourself I can give you the instructions and part numbers if needed. I'll just need your vin :) Hope this information helps.

Fuse 33 is the fuse for the fan you can remove. In the diagram the arrow points toward the front of the car and this fuse box is located in the passenger side of the engine bay under the black cover up near the fender and windshield area. Hope this information helps