Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have a 2015 MB Sprinter based motorhome. The passenger and

Customer Question

I have a 2015 MB Sprinter based motorhome. The passenger and side doors won't lock with the key fob or the center console button. The driver side locks and the mirror lights blink when locking. Just started happening. Is there a fuse just for the passenger side? Other suggestions would be appreciated.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am checking into the system to see what the issue can be. But all the dudes are under the drivers seat on the side that faces the door you will see a plastic panel cover. Behind the cover is 4 blocks of fuses. You can check each fuse just make 100% sure you put them back in the correct number ! Or that would be bad for both of us :) I'll check back when I find something. Lou

Also there are fuses under the steering wheel but the door locks are control module controlled. So if all fuses check out then the issue will need to be checked at a dealer.