Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have a 1999 Mercedes c230 Kompressor, right side

Customer Question

I have a 1999 Mercedes c230 Kompressor, right side (passenger) turn signal and flasher lights dont work, they just quit about a week ago, drivers side works fine.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Can you tell me if the lights work when you activate the hazards ? Or is that what you mean by flashers ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Flashers=Hazards also no green turn arrow in speedo/instrument panel

Ok. Sounds like a failed turn signal stalk. Do you have a test light and will you repair yourself ? How far do you want to go with this ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you talking taken the steering wheel off & the turn signal switch and everything?

We'll eventually. But for the turn signal switch the connector is actually at the base of the column the wires are pretty long. But again I'm not sure of your mechanical abilities and I CAN say with confidence that the turn signal stalk is 99% of all issues on this model. BUT I always like to confirm with a few tests. So however you want to proceed is fine with me just let me know and I'll be here to assist. Lou