Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

Marty, I'm back. I have been having problem with lights

Customer Question

Marty, I'm back. I have been having problem with lights on my 88 Mercedes 300se. Now I have no head lights or break lights I do have signal lights. I have check all the fuses and ok,???
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for the rating and the bonus on the previous question. It is greatly appreciated.

First I would like you to replace fuse #5 and #6 and see if the brake lights work.

Also, in regards ***** ***** headlights, are both the low and high beam not working? Will the headlights come on if you pull the turn signal lever towards you?

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

If you have a test light or voltmeter I need you to test fuse 4, 12, 13 and 14 and see if they have battery voltage with the headlights on.