Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

I have a 2001 Mercedes ml320 and the rear wiper does not

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Mercedes ml320 and the rear wiper does not operate. the fluid pump works fine. I have replaced it and it still does not operate. is there a fuse that I am not finding? I have looked in the underhood fuse box and did not see a reference to it in the driver manual
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, the fuse for the wiper motor is located in the interior fuse box located in the passenger side front footwell. Fuse 3 is for the wiper motor.

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

I've attached a diagram of the fuse box and fuse location. If your fuse is good you need to test for power to the wiper motor on the green wire. If there is no power to the motor the problem is with the wiring between the fuse and the motor. The most likely place would be at the flex point at the tailgate hinge.

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you need anything else. Please remember to rate my service in order for the website to credit me for my help.

Marty