Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

How to enable engine starter to a W205 C300 2015? I have

Customer Question

How to enable engine starter to a W205 C300 2015? I have SDConnect with 07/2015 software. there is an option on M.E to enable, but is there anything else that need to be enabled / reset? I did clear and fixed codes on AB, Mbrace, etc. Thanks!
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the starter is being disabled and you are trying to enable it for operation to start the engine in some cases it can be disabled if one or more fault codes have set in any of the computers.I would have the fault codes checked in all computers to see what codes are set and then from there the codes can be diagnosed to locate and correct this issue here.If this is not what you are trying to do here let me know.

Thanks Pete