Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I accidentally reset the command system settings and my

Customer Question

hi - I accidentally reset the command system settings and my radio has no stations and Sirus is shut down. How do I restore the radio and bluetooth
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello. There is no way to get your settings back fast. You will have to manually add all the stations or press the automatic station finder , same for the Bluetooth you will need to manually reactivate it through the command. If this is something you may not know how to do please let me know I will assist the best I can and we may have to switch to a live chat in order to get the answers to you faster to help. Let me know how you want to proceed. Lou