Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

My 2011 merc A160 COMPUTER BOX & AIR AIR FILTER OUT WERE CAN

Customer Question

good day my 2011 merc A160 COMPUTER BOX & AIR AIR FILTER BURNT OUT WERE CAN I GET ANOTHER ONE BUT I BELIVE MUST HAVE THE SAME CODE . THANKS AMANDA
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Hello Amanda, are you talking about the engine computer ? Can you describe what exactly you are referring to ? Or maybe even upload a photo? I would be happy to help. If it is the engine computer you are talking about the computer has to be purchased and installed at a dealer so it can also be coded. Let me know and I will do my best to assist. Lou