Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

My mercedes C230 alarm goes off reason when parked

Customer Question

My mercedes C230 alarm goes off for no reason when parked
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less.the issue is with a faulty alarm siren module. It is located under the passenger side of the car behind the front wheel. It can be unplugged so you don't have to hear that annoying alarm honored anymore or replaced. Here is a link. Copy and paste it. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/57ff192sz39qedc
Copy and paste that link. It is easy to access just remove the plastic wheel liners and you will see the bracket and alarm. Hope this information helps

Hello , were you able to view the link I sent ? Are you needing further assistance ?