Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Pls are you there?

Customer Question

Pls are you there?
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my car is GLK350 and I try to jump start the battery but unfortunately I got spark and my car inventually jump started. so drove it around my house and came back to park it. then I tried to start it again but to no avail. then I opened the hood(engine section) hoping when I wake up in the morning I will jump start again and drive it to a benz dealer to get a newer battery. now its morning i tried to jump start and it is not working and I can't even open the doors anymore cause I locked it manually. I just want something I can do from the Engine Section to be able to open the doors so I can go get a technician to come check it for me. THanks.... Urgent Answer please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Sorry for the delay I am here to help.
I have sent over a offer if you still need assistance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks. the problem have been resolved.Robert

Ok glad to hear. I will submit for your refund sir.