Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Gt; I was working with Pete on this last time. I have a 2007

Customer Question

hi> I was working with Pete on this last time.
I have a 2007 dodge sprinter 3.0 dsl. in Guatemala that is running in LHM.
it has a code 2626-1..dpf full.. This vehicle has no doc or dpf in it..just empty can.
I need the diagnostic flow chart for this code so I can try to rectify this code.
gary
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This vehicle has a dpf delete installed in it which doesnt seem to be working to overcome this LHM code.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet.
Could you get the brand and model number for the dpf delete that is installed as this could be the key to diagnosing and resolving the issue. thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi thank you for finally responding. The delete is from Quantum tuning in the UK and GTO Services in the USA.. It is the powergate3 interface. They have bent over backwards to try to make this LHM go away. I have tried more then half a dozen rewrites to this cdi with no results. The tuning kills the codes but still doesnt boost. Th e delete is for "intake runner" EGR" DPF".
The intake runner is a recent code, Linkage is worn so left side doesnt contact proximity sensor. The egr is "egr positioner". It does cycle through its travel. I have blocked off the tube. The last code is 2626-1..high soot.. I think this is the one that is causing the delete not to work, but just a guess. The DOC and DPF have been removed but wiring and sensors are intact. With KOEO the turbo actuator is at 5 Oclock. It goes immediately to two Oclock or no boost upon startup. Hence, my request for the flow chart for this code. I am open to any thoughts or ideas you have.
Thank you,
gary
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Ok, I have attached the flow chart for the 2626 code

I am not familiar with this delete, so let me study it for a bit and post back on thoughts, but the flow chart should at least get you started