Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

The radio on my 2007 S550 stopped working, no sound or

Customer Question

The radio on my 2007 S550 stopped working, no sound or stations, nor does the CD player
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Does the screen power up and all functions seem to be there EXCEPT for the sound ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Sent offer over. Let me know how you want to proceed

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Obviously, the mechanic never read what I said about the sound system, no stations, no cd, no sound. The only thing it does is to power up. Navigation system works fine but no sound.You know what, this is a ripoff operation on your side.
You people said that I had yo pay $ 5,00 just to post my question, but my account was 'hit' with $ 31.00 and still I don't have a solution.I want my money back in my account at PayPal as soon as possible.
This guy is asking me to request him to do what? Hello, this's Lou, your driver. Silver Mdes S550 hasn't even read about the problem in my car.Thank you for nothing.
Lou (your customer)

Wow. I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm here to help. The fact that I ask questions should tell you I want to help you and be thorough.

I would love to help but I would need a little more understanding on your end and I have great reviews. I take the time to hear you out and try to get you fixed up but you seem to not want to work with me

I will submit for your refund. No worries. Hopefully in the future you have a better experience.