Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I'm wanting to know how or what I can do to get the ntg4.5

Customer Question

I'm wanting to know how or what I can do to get the ntg4.5 into my 2012 c300. I'd like everything to work like factory. Wanting the factory navigation along with the ability to have a reverse camera. I know the screen is bigger with this radio and is full color.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** don't think this is a easy task for us to answer, the radios in our cars are not simple to just swap over. If you do not receive a answer that is most likely because no expert has the knowledge of this type of repair. I just wanted to let you know I seen your post and took a look over what you want and I don't think it is feasible. So please do not think we don't want to help. Also if no experts chooses to assist you can follow the customer service links to process a refund so you won't have the worth of being charged for nothing. If you have any questions please feel free to respond but I will now open this up to other experts. I wish you the best. Lou