Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I am sitting in my Mercedes-Benz e350 2008, the key Comes

Customer Question

Hello I am sitting in my Mercedes-Benz e350 2008, the key Comes out but the engine keeps running, took it around the block a few times and parked it and the engine still runs with the key out. What to do
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. I am here to help. I'm going to check for a fuse for you to pull

Are you still with me ?

Pull fuse 65 in the engine bay fuse box on the drivers side of the engine bay. Here is a link to the diagram. The arrow points to the front of the car so you know the direction

http://www.mediafire.com/view/2vct5m133264f69

Copy and paste that link

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you lou, we disconnected their battery so the vehicle is dead right now. We will take it to Mercedes of North Miami tomorrow to see what they problem is.I was so upset with all these noise and then horn going off and waking up my neighbors. Your advice seems to be on point and I appreciate it

Ok that fuse was for the ignition switch. Which in turn would have killed power to the electronics. Hope your E is not possessed lol. Sorry if I was not fast enough. I tried as soon as I seen your post. If you need me I am here to help. Lou