Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I need a security code ML320 car

Customer Question

I need a security code for my ML320 car
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less.Hello. If you can provide me with your vin I can get you the radio code. Enter the code and press the ok button or the SC button on a older car or the search button to enter the code. If it goes back to the word "code " then STOP. The radio must then be removed and the serial number taken off the side.

So if you get me your vin number located under the windshield glass on drivers side I can get you the code.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4JGAB54E41A287268

14153 is the code In the system. You also have a open campaign for free replacement of the brake light switch. So make sure you get that taken care of at the dealer when you have a chance. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

Did the code work ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The code you sent is not working.

Ok. Then you need to pull the radio out and get the serial number off the side of the radio. Somewhere along the life of the vehicle the radio was replaced and the code was not updated in the system. You can buy the tools at like best buy or eBay. I'll send you a link so you know what they look like.