Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Somehow my husband disabled my car this morning. The sheriff

Customer Question

somehow my husband disabled my car this morning. The sheriff thought the it had to do something with the alarm . I locked and unlocked with key . The car turns over but will not start.My husband is a Mercedes Tech and I caught him tampering with the car this morning and then tell me I have not seen anything yet
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Are you looking for help to get it started ? I'm not good with marriage counseling ;) if there is a dispute between the two of you but I'm not sure what Info you are looking for. Lou