Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have a 2007 Clk 350. The NAV system will not speak. I hear

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Clk 350. The NAV system will not speak. I hear a click, when a the system sends a message, but no voice
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello sorry for the delay. We have been super busy on our end. Try this. Start the car and with the car running and the navi on remove fuse 16 from the fuse box in the trunk and also fuse 64 from the front drivers side fuse box in engine bay. I will upload photos of the fuse boxes. The arrow for the front fuse box pints toward the front of the car. Hope this information helps. See if it resets the system.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/6ptgieetda7uecf

Rear fuse box. Pay attention to the big squeeze relays for oreintarion of the fuse box. Sometimes it's mounted upside down. Hope this information helps. Let me know. Lou