Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I out 440 liter fuel on my A170 and the gauge never moved

Customer Question

Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I accelerate it jacks aas well and my car is in Japanese language since inbkught it there how do I get it changed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The dashboard display is very feint I don't even use it during the day
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

First on the dashboard. Is it only faint when the lights are on or all times ? Did you try to adjust the lighting with the knob or buttons for the dash brightness ?

For the fuel level there is a sensor in the tank and a control module that controls the level. The best way to check is with a scan tool to see if there are any codes. If you can explain more about the "Jack" I can assist also. Lou