Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

My 2003 ml 350 rear seat belt wont release. seat is in

Customer Question

my 2003 ml 350 rear seat belt wont release. seat is in folded down position and will only raise up 4 inches
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you can try pushing or feeding the seat belt back into the retractor and see if it then releases.You may have to push on the seat to give the belt some slack to do this.If this does not work or if there is slack but it will not release then I suspect the seat belt retractor is faulty needing replaced.
Thanks Pete