MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Have a 2004 ML 350 (120K miles) before engine is fully

Customer Question

Have a 2004 ML 350 (120K miles) before engine is fully warmed up...it runs great...then as it warms up....it starts to miss...some times dies...you know the drill: have now installed: all the engine sensor's...except for the "Cam senor"....sure; I plan on installing one. I'm I missing something? 120k miles...is there any other thing that I can do....? I did note; That after changing every senor except for the Cam senor that on test drive afterward: the car really felt strong....then it warmup: and started to miss and shut-down....question it they any upgrade parts....other than the normal parts house parts ?
Thanks for any help that you can give me Thom Meyers Bend, Oregon
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah: the only senor....that I have not yet changed....it the "CAM SENOR:
THOM
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. So has the problem occurred before or after changing any parts ? Or has nothing you changed improved it made it worse ? And can sensors on these engine don't usually go bad and when they do they don't cause this type of issue. This really sounds more fuel pump related.