Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Here I have two more 2016 GL450s I'd like to have the engine

Customer Question

Hi Paul,
Here I have two more 2016 GL450s I'd like to have the engine numbers for
Here are the VINs
4JGDF6EE9GA631045
4JGDF6EE1GA632934
Thanks
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less.
First one is.
Engine: 27682130248593
Second one is
Engine: 27682130250186
Hope this information helps. Paul has not been as active lately and not sure why. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.
I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.
If you need anything in the future please let me know. I will always respond as fast as I can. Lou

Hello. I have given you the information you requested. In order for me to get my credit for assisting I need you to rate me positively. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you I would be happy to help. Lou