Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I orders a fan clutch 2000 Mercedes E430 and I need to know

Customer Question

Hi I orders a fan clutch for a 2000 Mercedes E430 and I need to know wh at tools i need to change it
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. The fan clutch nut is a 36mm wrench and needs to be very thin to fit. The pulley is held with a Mercedes Benz tool that has three holes in it your hold around the bolts
Here is a link.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=181811170604&globalID=EBAY-US
Those are pretty much what you will need. If you need anymore information please let me know I will always do my best to help Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.
Oh and one last thing the water pump is normal thread meaning turn it to the left to loosen it while looking at it. This is not reverse rotation. Hope this information helps. I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you. Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.