Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I HAVE A 2006 E 350 WITH 153000 MILES A SERVICE C APPEARS ON

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2006 E 350 WITH 153000 MILES A SERVICE C APPEARS ON THE PANEL?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Hello that means that your service is due and the letter "C" indicates that the service will take about 3 hours but that all depends on what the car actually needs by time and mileage. How long have you had the car ? Will you do your own maintanance ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've hAd the car a little over a month
Figures lol, salesman never inform the customer. Ok your car will only get a oil change / service once a year. The dash will tell you when it is due. It will come in the letters from A-H and each letter is supposed to indicate how long the service should take. But Mercedes changes their minds and said unless the car meets the time and mileage requirement do not do certain work no matter what the car feels us so ignore all the letters. Pretty much when the icons come up then the service is due. And once it's done it should get reset. Here are the instructions to reset it. Copy and paste them.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/4lrcuc1mxztb92r
So each year you will get a oil change and a tire rotation. And every 2nd year they will replace wipers and a dust filter for the ac system and also perform a brake fluid flush. Prices can vary from shop to shop so do some looking for the best prices. 250$ for a minor (A) service is normal and 450$ for a major (B) service is also about average. Hope this information helps. Since you are new to the car let me know if you need any more assistance. I will do my best to help. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.
Did you have any follow up questions ? I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you. Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.