Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Marty. I'm working on a 1994 500 Sl. The ASR light will come

Customer Question

Hi Marty. I'm working on a 1994 500 Sl. The ASR light will come on after about 4 min engine running. The pump on the hydraulic unit is running for the same time. when the pump shuts off the ASR light comes on. I did bleed the system according to Mercedes guide line. There is no brake fluid from the SP connection. so far I replaced the used Hydraulic unit and the a new pressure accumulator. the car has about 35.000 miles. Franz
email :***@******.*** phone(###) ###-####
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Help sorry for the delay. So did the asr light only come on after the repair ? Why did you replace the unit and reservoir in the first place ?