Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have a 2008 Dodge Sprinter Chateau with a Mercedes diesel

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Dodge Sprinter Chateau with a Mercedes diesel engine - OM 642LA CID 182. We are trying to find the fuel filter. HELP
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less.the fuel filter is right at the top center of the engine , remove the plastic engine cover or air intake, and right in the middle of the V of the engine is the fuel filter. I will also upload a picture. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/lzya1mz23bu8jzy
Copy and paste that link. I put a arrow to the fuel filter. Hope this information helps