Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

In my 2001 ML430 I have a third row which is accessed by

Customer Question

In my 2001 ML430 I have a third row which is accessed by pulling a cable on the second row seat directly behind the passenger. The handle which attaches to this cable broke and I can not get the cable to pull. How can the cable and handle be replaced?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. If you get me your vin I can get you the info on replacement and parts

here are all the links to the repair, it really is a big job but if you feel like you want to tackle it here they are, i hope this helps. Lou. Please rate OK/GOOD/EXCELLENT SERVICE if i have been helpful and let me know if i can be of anymore
assistance positive feedback and BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED , however do NOT
rate bad if you are not happy with my answer and please do NOT leave
negative or neutral feedback as it has a direct impact on me.THANKS,Lou

and one more that did not load last time for some reason.