MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I have a 2006 r350 Mercedes.My vehicle is having major

Customer Question

I have a 2006 r350 Mercedes.My vehicle is having major engine problems, I have heard of a class action lawsuit regarding this matter, would you know anything about this? It is to the point where I am afraid to drive the vehicle. The engine light always remain on in the car. and the vehicle jerks upon excelling and stopping please help . ***@******.***
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** you referring to the class action lawsuit related to defective balance shafts in the M272 engines? Have you had your vehicle diagnosed as having a faulty balance shaft?