Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have a 1995 mercedes c220 petrol automatic and I have a

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 1995 mercedes c220 petrol automatic and I have a recurring problem with the gear box, when setting of or sometimes when slowing from speed the car won't accelerat it just curses at about 15 mph, I have to stop the car and turn the engine off to get it working again it always starts up well and then works perfectly, this happens two or three times a week.
Thanks
Bill
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Hello bill. Most times this indicates a fault with the electronic accelerator. But without knowing fault codes we both can waste lots of time and money. So the best route to take is to get the codes read with a factory level scan tool and let me know the codes and I can absolutely assist from there. Hope this information helps. Lou