Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

2012 cls command unit keeps rebooting when I connect my

Customer Question

2012 cls command unit keeps rebooting when I connect my Bluetooth phone
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. What model phone do you have
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2012 clc550
Lol. "PHONE". I need to know the phone :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Galaxy s4
Ok , however you can do a hard reset on your phone that is what I would try first. Then try hooking up someone else's phone. If the reset does not work then try another phone via Bluetooth. If the problem is gone then the issue is your phone. If the problem remains then you will have to take the car to a dealer to have the software checked in the radio or the radio replaced. Those are the options. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.
I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.