Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

1971 Mercedes 250C electrical issue signal lights and brake

Customer Question

1971 Mercedes 250C electrical issue signal lights and brake lights quit working. I am an absolute dunce with electrical issues, so please a simple answer.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Most issues like this are a blown fuse. Check all the fuses in the fuse box. Your fuses are called "pill" fuses. They have a band that will break in the center when the fuse blows also with a car like yours and the age the tops of the fuses wear and corrode so power does not transfer correctly. Check all your fuses to see if they are broken or blown (same thing) and rotate them. Like roll them on the holder. Sometimes it helps to make better contact. Here is a link to what your fuses look like. Copy and paste it.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/udt1x8ub59puj60
Your fuse box should be on the kick panel on the passenger side of the car. Hope this information helps here is also the fuse box link. The fuse list is on the back of the cover.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/pi8l48altsxoifu
Copy and paste that also. Let me know if you need further assistance I am here to help. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉