Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Where is starter relay mb e320?

Customer Question

Where is starter relay for 1999 mb e320?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. The starter relay is internal to what's called a K40 relay, remove the black plastic cover on the passenger side of the engine bay , it has ac freon stickers on top so you know what box I'm talking about. Inside it will be a small black box inside that has fuses on top. The relay is internal soldered to a circuit board. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it able to be replaced from circuit bd or does whole circuit bd need replaced and how can we ck it .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have replaced starter twice and still have trouble with bendix engaging.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
R u still there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need help please.....
Sorry I am here I was stuck on another question
The relay is part of the circuit board. Sometimes you can re solder the relay , there are like 4 internal relays inside that box.