Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

The power windows stop working suddenly and the odometer

Customer Question

The power windows stop working suddenly and the odometer stop, and the othergauges stopped, plus turn signals stopped?also, where is the fuse box located?
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Thank you for requesting me. The fuse box is located in the passenger side floor area on the side kick panel. There is a small rectangular cover that you need to remove down by where the passengers feet would be on the side paneling. Your problem sounds like a blown fuse or possibly just a poor fuse connection. The Mercedes fuses are notorious for making poor contact at their tips. I would suggest replacing all of the fuses as a preventive maintenance. Fuse #5 is most likely the faulty fuse for these problems.
Let me know if you need further assistance with this. I've sent you a phone offer if you would like me to call and help you with this. Please don't forget to click on a rating for my service in order for the website to credit me for my help.
Marty
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cancel my payment
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Is there a problem with the information that I provided?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want to cancel! thank you