Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

On my 2013 Mercedes-Benz glk 350 how to change the low beam

Customer Question

On my 2013 Mercedes-Benz glk 350 how to change the low beam bub?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. It's pretty straight forward. Here are the instructions
Switch off the lights.
X Open the hood.
X Turn housing cover : counter-clockwise
and pull it out.
X At the bulb holder, push the bulb upwards, disconnect it and pull it out of bulb
holder ;.
X Insert the new bulb into bulb holder ;, push it down and secure it in place.
X Attach housing cover : and turn it
clockwise until it engages.
Let me know if this helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.